Because Med-Study represents a number of medical universities in Europe, we are able to recommend to each student the university that best fits him/her.
How do we do this? First, we start with a personal consultation with the student. This consultation is free and doesn’t obligate the student in any way. Next, we carefully evaluate the student’s answers and wants and then prepare a list of medical universities that match those criteria.
Once the student selects the medical university that appeals to him/her and answers hisher needs, we start the application process. The application process consists of:
1. Collecting and translating all required documents, transcripts, certificates, etc.
2. We help the student fill out his/her application (online or paper).
3. We ensure that all necessary documents are safely delivered to the university (via DHL, FedEx, UPS).
4. If the student decides to visit the university before committing, we arrange transportation, accommodations and a guide.
5. We arrange accommodations (on campus or off) for the study year.
6. We arrange the student’s flight, airport pick up and transfer to the living quarters.
7. During the entire school year, and every year the student studies, we have our local representative always on hand to offer help or advice.
If this is what you are looking for in the way of a university representative, contact us today.
Med-Study. co.il / email@example.com