Georgia remains one of the best destinations to study medicine in the world today.
Here are some of the advantages of studying Medicine in Georgia:
- No TOFEL/IELTS English exams.
- Visa is guaranteed to Israeli students.
- Very affordable Medical Education, compared to other parts of Europe and America.
- The opportunity to study and live in a unique culture.
- Studying with fellow students from around the world.
The Advantages of Studying Medicine at Caucasus International University
- The Tuition fees for studying Medicine are very cheap.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- MD degrees from CIU are recognized worldwide.
- Caucasus International University has experienced and dedicated teachers who guide and instruct students throughout their studies.
- Israeli students do not take any entrance exam. Admission is based on Bagrut marks.
- Travel Expenses and Cost of Living are affordable in Tbilisi.
Why Study Medicine in Georgia?
The expansion of medical education MBBS in Georgia has become massive over the last few decades. Many well-practiced and qualified doctors in the world have completed their medical studies from Georgian Medical Universities. The country has now become a major player in providing medical education in the region and students from all over the world come here to study and become a MD. A six-year undergraduate MD degree from Caucasus International University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO.
Why Study in Georgia?
Even after Georgia regained its independence, Russian influence and involvement can easily be seen in the living style, architecture and food of the country. Georgians love to eat, dance and drink and as soon as you land in this foodie country, you’ll get invitations to try a variety of food and drinks available here. Perhaps it is the delectable wines of the place and its legendary hospitality that lures visitors to the country. It is the world’s first cultivated wine producing country in the world dating back over 8,000 years. Georgians call their country Sakartvelo and the word has ancient middle age roots. Once when it was a part of the Persian Empire, the people here were known as “Gurj”. Georgia is also renowned for its arts, culture and architecture, because of the combination of traditional and modern infrastructure and cities.
Top 3 Reasons to Study Medicine in Georgia:
High Quality Education Low Costs for Studying and Living Amazing Culture